The Center provides the following services for up to 149 residents under the care of a physician who has admitting privileges at the Center.
- 24-hour long and short-term nursing and rehabilitative care
- physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- nutritional services under the direction of a licensed dietitian
- a full program of activities and social services
- other programs to enhance the residents’ psychosocial well-being
- Respite and palliative care are also available
Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay and Private Insurance are accepted. Of the residents admitted to CCNC during the period July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009, 74% were from Calvert County, and 26% were from surrounding areas of Charles, St. Mary's, Anne Arundel, and Prince Georges Counties.
To request an application for admission, or arrange a tour, please contact the Director of Finance or the Admissions Coordinator.